Saturday, July 2, 2011

its about money


10.30 a.m, moneys are something important in everybody life. We work for money.  We buy things use money. All is about money.  For students, sometimes we always know how to ask parents for money but we don’t know  how hard our parents work to get money for us. It’s normal for certain students but not for me. I’m also don’t  realise the important of it before this. After  I finished my SPM last years  , I went  for searching part time work  before I continue study. It was so difficult to find a work. After two days searching, i found a work  at RM 2.00 market. My shift started at 6 p.m until 9 p.m. My routine started, from 7a.m until 3p.m i helped my mother at her canteen of driving school. After that I went home and took a bath and prayed . From 4 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. I taught secondary school students for a home tuitions. After that i got ready to go work at the RM2 shop from 6  p.m to 9 p.m.  It was so rushed at my first day  after a few day I can adapted to it. This is all my idea . At the first my mother don’t  gave me a permission. After I discussed with her gentlely she gave me her permission.  Ermmm... from that moment i realised how hard to get money. I used my salary to buy things to continue my studies. I not proud of my self to do that because its not so big things to compare with my mother sacrifices for my family. Now, I used my money carefully. It is not meant that i’m a stingy person. All is depend at out life principal. We aim it and we work to get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment